Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Changes to Today's Singapore News

sgnews

You would probably have noticed that there is a change to my latest Today's Singapore News postings. Before, it's like this. I've decided to expand it with a short summary of each story that make the headlines over at Topix, a news site that I edit. Also, this change is made specially to cater to readers who are reading my Today's Singapore News posts on Reuters. Yup, they're on Reuters! I thought it would be better than reading this.

2 comments:

Anonymous Scout said...

Cool! Do you get paid for this?

I.Z. Reloaded said...

:o)

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...