Sunday, July 22, 2007

Haunted lighthouse for sale

Who wants to buy a lighthouse in the US for just US$1? Oh, ghosts included. From Boston Herald:

For sale: $1 property surrounded by Long Island Sound off the coast of Fairfield. Must be able to cope with possible haunting.

The U.S. General Services Administration is seeking a buyer for the Penfield Lighthouse, built in 1874 about 1.1 miles from Fairfield Beach. It is said to be the site of strange occurrences following the drowning of lighthouse keeper Frederick Jordan in 1916.

Geee. I've always wanted my very own haunted lighthouse. Maybe I should put in a bid.

(Thanks finatiq)

7 comments:

sifu said...

I want to buy it...I want to buy it!
I want to convert it into an amusement park haunted house...charge huge amount of $$$ to get the real paranormal experience...good idea or not!
IZ let's join venture...

Anonymous said...

US too far leh. Got any in Singapore or not?

I.Z. Reloaded said...

Good idea c!

Anonymous said...

there's no such thing as ghosts.

Anonymous said...

$1? Wow. Even peanuts in Singapore cost more.

Chuang Shyue Chou said...

Hahahaah! This is great!

Would you want to be a lighthouse keeper then? Imagine the lack of solitude...

Elia Diodati said...

Damn, sounds like a good real estate investment. Let me scrounge around my lab to see if I can find a spare buck.

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...